Hometime is the largest and fastest growing platform for flexible rental providers in the APAC region.
We partner with local hosting businesses and empower them with industry leading technology, supporting infrastructure and scale normally reserved for large companies. Our unique business model means that our local Partners’ success is our success, which we strive for across all teams on a daily basis.
We currently operate throughout Australia and New Zealand, and our team is growing fast as we consistently add new markets.
About the role:
Day to day you’ll be:
- Developing and implementing listing content & quality enhancement programs to ensure listings are set up for maximum success on our channels (Airbnb, booking.com…)
- Managing Hometime’s Photographer & Content Writer Network
- Assessing, editing, and creating listing or marketing content as required
- Analysing portfolio listing performance using internal and 3rd party data
- Improving property onboarding processes to streamline Partner operations and to enable a seamless Homeowner experience
- Working with Hometime’s Product Team to improve and launch new features
- Creating and presenting Partner training materials
- Responding to Partner queries and providing supplementary support as required
This means you’ll be actively contributing to our mission to empower a global network of micro-entrepreneurs to build successful hosting businesses, by developing the processes, features, and standards for a seamless property onboarding experience; setting up listings for multi-channel marketing success.
We value transferable skills and strengths over experience. We’re looking for someone who ticks off most of the boxes below, but we don’t mind where you developed these skills. This role could be performed remotely as long as you have a good internet connection and are able to work some overlap during Australian business hours.
- Marketing: You’re able to identify how to sell a product through advertising and market research, and deliver an effective program that increases sales
- Writing: You’re proficient in creative and persuasive writing; and able to write documents that make decisions and clearly explain the reasoning behind those decisions
- Project management: You're able to plan, organise, and direct the completion of specific projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope
- Quality Control: You’re able to prevent systemic oversights and mistakes by conducting a systematic evaluation of operations and processes, improving them where needed
- Data analysis: You're able to accurately interpret performance data, understand the takeaways and use it to inform the decisions you make
- Experience in content marketing
- Previous experience helping productise services
- Understanding of the core principles of Airbnb
- Time management, prioritisation and business judgement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong team player who inspires and motivates those around them
- A resourceful and results-driven can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Australia / New Zealand market knowledge
- A keen interest in design & photography
- Tertiary qualification
About our Company & Culture:
You will get a competitive salary, paid time off once eligible, and control over your day
We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them - whether this is at home or in a coworking space; we’ll make it work
Community & transparency:
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hyper growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success